When applying, each visa applicant must submit to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate the forms and documentation, as explained below:
- A passport valid for travel to the U.S. and with validity date at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay in the U.S. (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions), in addition to all previous passports with any U.S. nonimmigrant visa.
- One (1) 2×2 (passport sized) photograph (does not have to be stamped and signed by a Justice of the Peace).
- A copy of the most recent transcript (may be downloaded from schools records and stamped by the University).
- An original valid school identification card.
- Documentary proof of medical coverage (provided by the SWT agency).
- Online Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application, Form DS-160. Visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_4230.html to learn more about the DS-160 online process.
U.S. Insurance link: https://consolidatedhealthplan.com/members/online_id_card_login.
J-1 Visa Online Application link: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/.
Non-immigrant Visa link: http://kingston.usembassy.gov/nonimmigrant_visas.html.